Do you think outside the box? Are you passionate about your work? Do you thrive in a work-hard, play-hard environment? We want you.
Rockford Map Publishers the country's leading provider of plat maps and related land ownership data for commercial markets, public agencies and recreationists. We offer a variety of mapping information suitable for energy companies, agribusiness, land conservation, engineering, real estate, insurance... anyone with an interest in land!
We're reinventing the traditional plat book business by providing customers with a suite of products and services, including digital/mobile formats, GIS data, and custom mapping to help customers run their operations more effectively. By leveraging our website, we offer consumers a convenient way to get the most accurate and up-to-date information available nationwide.
The Rockford Map Team
- Research - At the start of a plat mapping project, RMP researchers spend time going through county records and data making sure all information is up-to-date and accurate according to county sources.
- Cartography, GIS & Production - A team of professional cartographers and GIS techs update each county verifying base map and ownership information, correlating all data from public sources and third-party data providers
- Sales & Marketing - The group who is responsible for setting up book distribution and advertising sales. The sales team will work with you to create a specialized mapping solution for your particular business challenge. The marketing staff maintains the RMP website, newsletter, promotions, and all corporate literature.
- Graphics/Pre-Press - The gateway between our valued advertisers and the final plat book, they design and produce ads for the printed plat books and online advertisers.
- Customer Service - The customer service team provides you with accurate and timely information when needed and helps customers find the products that fit their needs. They answer the phone with a smile on their face - guaranteed!
- Licensing - The licensing department stays on top of RMP's copyrights and reproduction requests. They handle renewals and new members on a daily basis and grant fair use licenses in appropriate circumstances. Give us a call if you have a question on reproducing our copyrighted materials - it's fair, easy and affordable!
Browse all job postings:
No current openings