Do you think outside the box? Are you passionate about your work? Do you thrive in a work-hard, play-hard environment? We want you.
Rockford Map Publishers the country's leading provider of plat maps and related land ownership data for commercial markets, public agencies and recreationists. We offer a variety of mapping information suitable for energy companies, agribusiness, land conservation, engineering, real estate, insurance... anyone with an interest in land!
We're reinventing the traditional plat book business by providing customers with a suite of products and services, including digital/mobile formats, GIS data, and custom mapping to help customers run their operations more effectively. By leveraging our website, we offer consumers a convenient way to get the most accurate and up-to-date information available nationwide.
Browse all job postings:
Web Marketing Assistant
Location: Rockford, IL
Job Posted: 1/13/14
Rockford Map has an entry-level opening for a Web Marketing Assistant to support all aspects of web marketing and related initiatives.
- Provide marketing support for the company's website (New release updates, promotions, email sign-up)
- Create content in support of marketing campaigns (i.e. direct mail, email, surveys)
- Monitor, analyze, and report web traffic/trends as well as manage social media campaigns
- Research competitor and market/industry trends
- Correspond weekly with third-party print and web vendors to implement various marketing initiatives
- Basic experience and knowledge in web design and web and email marketing protocols (HTML, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and graphic image processing to create layout and design for a variety of
printed/electronic documents using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and work effectively in a team environment
- Video and Photography skills not required, but a plus
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or communication from four-year college/university or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter, professional references and resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Current US citizens only.